The way we do business is changing. Successfully navigating the shifts will depend on harnessing all the technology at your disposal to build the resilience of your business. It’s why we’ve partnered with the Telegraph Spark to bring together information that offers advice on how the right investments and innovative thinking can help your business to stabilise and move forward.
To bring together the important debates of the moment, the Telegraph Spark hosted a webinar on 15 July, where panellists from finance and business discussed the impact of the current economic and social environment on the future of business.
The webinar looks at how technology has suddenly become more integral to business productivity and survival than ever before. It is helping the majority of employees work from home and stay connected. It is also enabling many companies to transform their offerings to adapt to the new limitations posed by lockdown. The panel, hosted by Heather Farmbrough, financial journalist and featuring guests from SAP Concur and a thriving SMB, covered questions such as:
- Will this shift permanently change how businesses are run?
- What will the legacy of this global pandemic be?
- How can businesses start to stabilise and recover from it?
Elsewhere on the hub, you’ll find content that focuses on three areas: practical tips for business resilience, inspiring transformation stories and quizzes to help you assess how your company is adapting to change.
Practical Tips for Business Resilience
If you’re looking for practical ways you can use technology to build business resilience, these articles will help.
- In Six technology upgrades to help make your business more resilient right now you can discover six practical ways to use the latest technologies to streamline processes and safeguard your business for the future.
- Your guide to well-being for remote workers shares five tips for maintaining your team’s mental health and productivity while working from home.
- Driving ahead with digital transformation discusses how digital transformation has moved to the top of the list of business priorities far more quickly than expected – and why it’s a trend that should be welcomed.
- What can history teach us about business survival in uncertain times? looks at how previous crises provide valuable lessons in resilience that could help today’s firms survive the current economic downturn.
- In Recovery plan: five ways to get your business back on its feet we offer five pieces of advice for getting your business ready for the months ahead.
Inspiring Transformation Stories
It’s easy to understand the value of finance automation in theory. But what about in practice? These case studies show how companies have transformed their business processes for the better using a range of technology including finance technology provided by the SAP Concur platform.
- With a robust finance tech system in place, Devon Air Ambulance has been able to ensure staff can work flexibly during lockdown and still buy the PPE equipment they need.
- In Who are the business successes of lockdown? we look at five businesses that were able to successfully create new business models during lockdown by cleverly harnessing technology.
- In How digital transformation can keep businesses agile and afloat in the current climate we look at how automation has proved a lifeline for Crown Agents Bank, a business nearly two centuries old that continues to profit from forward thinking.
Assess How Your Company is Adapting to Change
If you’re keen to build resilience and embrace change, it’s helpful to know where you are at the moment. These two quizzes will help you find out.
- Where is your business in the recovery cycle as lockdown starts to lift? Answer these eight questions to find out. Take this quiz now.
- What’s your working from home style? Some of us are working from home for the first time – and many of us will continue to do so long after social distancing ends. But what kind of homeworker are you? Take this quiz now.
As the world changes, we’re here to support you to manage cash flow, control costs and ensure business continuity. The Telegraph Spark hub is just the start. If you’d like to find out more, contact us today.