Concur to participate in NBTA panel discussion on Content Aggravation in Europe and demonstrate award winning travel and expense management service at the two day event
London, Milan, May 16th, 2008 - Concur (NASDAQ: CNQR), the world's leading provider of on-demand Employee Spend Management services, will be joining a host of luminaries from the travel world to take part in a panel discussion on Content Aggravation in Europe at the NBTA event. Thomas DePasquale, Executive Vice President of Technology for Concur will take part in the session due to take place in Milan on Friday 16 May 2008 between 9:00 – 10:00 CET.
The panel session will tackle the issues concerning the challenges facing travel management including the inability to source full travel content affordably and efficiently, particularly in Europe.
In addition to the panel session, Concur will also be hosting an exhibition stand at the event (stand number: 501) where the company will be demonstrating their award winning on-demand service Concur® Travel & Expense, the only truly integrated solution that seamlessly combines a truly global online booking tool with world-class automated expense reporting.
“Concur is acutely aware of the challenges that our many European clients have in managing business travel and the resulting expenses – with access to travel content a particular area of frustration and concern,” said Rajeev Singh, President and Chief Operating Officer, Concur. ”Our European clients demand not just the best technology, but also the broadest selection of content. Concur is leading the industry and was recently named the winner of Business Travel World U.K.'s prestigious Expense Management Service Award. Innovations like Concur® Connect – the global program that connects suppliers from around the world to over $35 billion of spend driven by Concur's over 7,000 clients – are powering our services and enabling companies to seamlessly manage travel and expenses through one powerful on-demand service that helps drive even more costs out of their businesses.”
Stand 501 - Concur will also be demonstrating:
• Concur® Travel & Expense, the world’s only truly seamless, global, end-to-end travel and expense management service.
• Concur® Expense, the world’s leading automated expense management service.
• Concur® Cliqbook Travel, the most comprehensive and easy-to-use online booking solution that delivers access to the broadest selection of travel content.
• Concur® Meeting, a powerful service that combines corporate meeting planning with group travel booking.
• Concur® Vendor Payment, an automated service that helps eliminate vendor invoices.