With travel continuing to rebound and get back to normal, sustainability and managing carbon compensation programs has become a priority for many companies. For every company that travels, addressing travel-related carbon emissions is an important part of their decarbonisation journey. SAP Concur research found that 37% of businesses have carbon compensation as a key objective for their 2022 sustainability agenda. However, sometimes, the process of calculating and compensating emissions can be cumbersome and manual.
Today, CHOOOSE announced an SAP Concur partnership, launching its new CHOOOSE Climate App, a carbon emissions management solution now available on SAP Concur App Center in the SAP Concur Endorsed Apps category. This means that customers can connect Concur Travel and Concur TripLink to the CHOOOSE Climate App. The CHOOOSE Climate App will help organisations worldwide to measure, reduce, and manage their travel emissions. Any travel manager can now easily set carbon budgets in line with company-specific goals, such as a 30% reduction of emissions by 2030, and then view and assess their live travel emissions against these targets. The app enables organisations to track the performance of their corporate carbon program through a live carbon emissions dashboard.
The CHOOOSE Climate App integration with Concur Travel and Concur TripLink allows:
- Automated measurement and reporting on the carbon emissions associated with your company’s corporate air travel.
- Tracking, managing, and reporting on the performance of your corporate program through the live carbon emissions dashboard.
- Accessing rich content to track and learn about selected climate solutions and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) they impact for Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) reporting and communication purposes.
- Accessing and selecting from high-impact, vetted carbon solutions, including Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF).
- Collaborating with a trusted decarbonisation partner – CHOOOSE works with companies worldwide, including Air Canada, Heathrow Airport, Japan Airlines, Lonely Planet, Norwegian Air, Southwest Airlines, LATAM, and others.
There is more pressure than ever from customers, stakeholders, and senior managers to deliver sustainability solutions. CHOOOSE helps organisations integrate climate action simply and easily into their corporate travel program. It helps equip travel managers to make sustainable choices, while having a single, centralised location for measuring, monitoring, reducing, and managing emissions.
We are committed to helping our customers adapt to the new world, with SAP Concur tools that enable them to reinvent and transform their organisation.
CHOOOSE is now available in the SAP Concur App Center.