If paper receipts litter your expense process and you rely on spreadsheets to manage this business critical function, you’re not alone. Many companies in the UK are wising up to the cost and time savings that an automated expense system can bring – but where do you start? This essential guide covers everything you need to know about automating your expenses with handy tips of what to look out for. You’ll discover:
• The hidden costs behind a manual process
• The blueprint of a best practice expense solution
• How mobile apps eliminate the need for paper receipts
• How finance can ensure HMRC compliance
• How to cut the time, effort and costs associated with the expense process
Is your AP process as efficient as you would like? This guide shows you the truth behind the AP process and demonstrates how automation can reduce errors, save time and help you become a partner to your business.
Businesses expect greater insight and efficiency from their finance team. But handling supplier invoices can be tricky without the right processes in place. We asked 500 UK finance professionals to share their perspective with us in a survey by Vanson Bourne. What would you wish for?
Concur surveyed members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) about their use of financial technology. Based on the results, it seems that there are two kinds of finance departments in the UK. Download this info graphic to find out which kind of company you are.
If you’re looking for insights on VAT and HMRC compliance best practice when it comes to employee expenses, look no further. This comprehensive eBook lays out everything you need to know to keep the taxman happy.
• Exactly what the taxman is looking for
• Tricky VAT rules to watch out for
• How to reclaim VAT on fuel
• The deal with international VAT, and
• How technology can help with VAT reclaim
Written by a tax expert, this guide captures all the basics and contains handy links to useful sources.