Unmanaged travel is inevitable. It happens in even the best travel programmes, and it happens often. Learn how Concur TripLink captures every itinerary regardless of where it was booked, and how it can help you see where and when your team is travelling.
Quick overview of Concur's integrated travel and expense management solution
Read how finance leaders are increasingly required to turn data into insight that enables informed decision-making to direct or influence the organisation’s current and future business plans.
But how easy is it to get this data from expenses spend? And what are the risks of not having this data?
Take a look at this short paper to find out how visibility into expenses spend can give you the insight to make strategic decisions to drive change and growth for your business.
Find out more about:
- The risks of not having visibility into spend,
- How visibility can give insight and,
- How visibility enables changes.
In this report, you will learn some of the key pressures which compel organisations to refine their AP processes and will also identify key technological capabilities which enable Best-in-Class companies to out-perform their peers across key metrics like invoice processing costs, time to process a single invoice and early payment discounts. The study will conclude with a discussion on the impact of an AP organisation on the bottom line and make a case for AP's role in attainment of strategic goals.
There’s a different way to look at expenses
Employee travel and entertainment expenses cost the UK economy an estimated £8.2 billion per annum. However, this largely unpredictable cost could be seen in a different way: as a surprising source of hidden cash that could actually improve your balance sheet.
Read this whitepaper for 5 Top Tips to justify investing in an automated expense management solution:
- Consider the true costs of your current expense management process.
- Don’t overlook hidden savings on VAT reclaim, supplier negotiations and more.
- Go beyond financials — calculate the value of saved time and improved productivity.
- Consider your company’s objectives and culture.
- List potential benefits for your company, and share successful case studies.