What is the App Centre?
The App Centre offers pre-built partner integrations with SAP Concur core products to help solve challenges you and your business face. Whether you are looking for ways to enhance the traveller experience, streamline billing and financial processes or ensure compliance with tax and immigration regulations around the globe – you'll find apps for individual employees and for company-wide use:
- User Connections: Individual travellers can link these to your SAP Concur account to receive e-receipts or to improve the travel experience. Popular apps include Lyft, United, TripLingo and more.
- Enterprise Applications: These applications are enabled by an SAP Concur administrator at a site level to solve a variety of business needs, including regulatory compliance, spend management and financial systems integration.
Where do I go for support on partner applications?
Once you've deployed a partner integration, App Centre partners provide first-level support for their integrations with SAP Concur. To contact App Centre partners for application support, please follow these steps:
- Go to the SAP App Center or within the App Centre tab in the SAP Concur product
Use the search bar to find the partner application
Click on the partner's App Centre listing tile
Click on the blue "Support" link found in the middle of the page
The Support link will give you the App Centre partner's contact information for support. If the App Centre partner needs to work with SAP Concur to solve the issue, they will submit a case on your behalf. For SAP Concur support questions that do not relate to App Centre partner applications, please contact SAP Concur support. You can find more information on concur.com/en-us/support.
How do I connect an app?
User Connection Applications
Connecting via the App Centre: Click "Connect" on the top right in the partner's App Centre listing page, accept the Terms and Conditions and then follow the instructions in the pop-up to log in or create an account.
Connecting via the SAP Concur Mobile Application: Certain applications are available to connect within the SAP Concur mobile application. To access this feature, select the "settings" menu in the top left, and then click "Connect to Apps".
Note: Administrators may disable user connection apps that are outside company policy. In the SAP Concur Administration menu, click "Company" >> "Web Services" >> "Manage User Applications".
Once you have contracted with a partner to utilise their service, an authorised administrator can enable the application. Depending on the app, it will be enabled in one of two ways:
Enablement via the App Centre Lting
Click "Connect" on the partner's App Centre listing page.*
Check the boxes to accept the terms and click "I agree".
- In the resulting pop-up, enter the activation code or login information provided by the partner after contracting with them. In some cases, you will be prompted to create a new login.
- Follow the instructions provided by the partner to complete your activation in the following screens
Done! Data can now flow between the solutions
*Only SAP Concur Administrators with the "Web Services Administrator" role are able to click the "Connect" button on Enterprise Applications. The "Connect" button will be greyed out for any users without the correct role. To receive Web Services Administrator permissions, create a ticket with the SAP Concur Helpdesk or ask your authorised SAP Concur Administrator to assign the role to you.
Enablement via the Enable Partner Applications Settings
- Work with the partner to sign a contract, submit a signed Letter of Authorisation to link accounts and plan your roll-out.
- In the SAP Concur Administration menu, click Company >> Web Services >> Enable Partner Applications.
- Select the partner app you are connecting and then click "Enable" at the top of the page, then "Yes" to confirm.
- Inform the partner. They will need to take additional steps to complete your roll-out.
Application Disablement:If you need to disconnect an application, you can do that by returning to the same pages and then selecting the option to disconnect.