Managing business means managing change. So when times are uncertain, you have to make sure your business is equipped to navigate the uncertainty.
And whether you’re facing unforeseen challenges or unexpected opportunities at the moment, you are likely to be looking at taking the same actions:
- Adapting current plans to improve financial visibility and control over costs
- Identifying opportunities for efficiency
- Increasing the flexibility and resilience of your business to weather times of uncertainty and disruption.
Our panel of experts will be discussing how to achieve these – and how SAP and SAP Concur solutions can help – in a 60 minute thought leadership webinar on 21 May 2020 at 2.00pm.
Our panelists will be an SAP Concur customer, a world-renowned researcher and broadcaster and our own MD:
- Paul Humphris, System & Projects Manager – Payroll and Expenses at Rolls-Royce
- Rob Harrison, Managing Director of SAP Concur UKI
- Dr Hannah Fry, mathematician and broadcaster, associate professor at University College London
Together, they will be discussing the changes organisations like yours are facing at the moment and how to navigate economic uncertainty.
The session will include a Q&A session so you can ask the questions most important to your business.
To hear the panel’s thoughts and gain valuable insights for your business, sign up now. If you can’t make the live session, you should still register because we’ll send the recording once the session is complete.