See Which Travel and Expense Solution Stands out in the Latest IDC MarketScape Report
Digital tools have transformed the way companies capture employee travel and business expenses.
Employees are booking travel and making business purchases on mobile devices and in many different locations, meaning the cloud is quickly becoming the necessary option for businesses that want to track their T&E. But how do you select the right solution for your business?
Every year, IDC publishes a study that aims to offer an assessment of the available options. The research firm analyses several different factors that businesses might want to consider, including experience, innovation, support, and ROI, among many others. Because the travel and expense space evolves rapidly, IDC says, “It is extremely important for end users to understand how vendors and their solutions are positioned currently as well as how those vendors and their solutions may be positioned in the next three to five years.”
In 2018, the IDC MarketScape report evaluated nine different travel and expense solutions. IDC positioned SAP Concur solutions in the “Leaders” category of this market. In particular, IDC highlights some primary strengths that our solutions provide, such as:
- Extensive global support
- A sophisticated travel booking app
- Acquired supplemental tools to better manage travel and expenses
- Dedicated company division focused on developing innovative features
- Built-in integrations with SAP solutions for increased business intelligence and automation
- The most extensive app store devoted to travel and expense applications