Your entire employee risk management and communication platform in one place.
As an employer, you should know where your employees are at any point in time. And, should the need arise, you must also know how to communicate with them. But it’s not just about making sure your business travellers are looked after anymore. To be compliant with new Duty of Care legislation, an employer must take reasonable steps to ensure their employees’ well-being while the employee is travelling or performing work on behalf of the company.
Today, your employees can be anywhere and everywhere. Rapidly evolving technologies mean that mobile and remote work is now a reality rather than an exception. It has never been more possible to perform work while on the move. As levels of travel have increased, so have the extent to which your employees’ well-being is harder than ever to manage. Sickness, travel delays, disruptions, natural disasters, even political unrest are all situations your employees may encounter and during which they will need assistance from you.
But do you know if you’d be ready to locate and care for your employees in an emergency? See how ready your company is, or where you have gaps, with our Risk Readiness Checklist.
Locate your team anywhere, anytime.
Concur Messaging consolidates all of your employee location and itinerary data in one place, then presents it in an easy-to-use, dynamic map. It uses the latest technology to let you track what was once untraceable. So no matter when or where a crisis arises, you can see every member of your team that may be affected:
- Employees’ itineraries can be merged with data feeds from the global distribution systems (GDS) and travel management companies (TMC), and combined with your human resources information.
- Receive real time updates of employees’ precise locations.
- Pinpoint employees with interactive maps.
- Stay informed of world events around the clock with an automated impact analysis matched to employees’ current locations.
- Access immediate impact analyses should an event occur in an area where your employees are present.
Deliver the right message when it’s needed most.
Concur Messaging uses a two-way communication system so you can deliver tailored and trigger-based messages directly to each of your employees whether they’re on the road, at their desk, or anywhere in between:
- Use phone, email, and text messages to reach your business travellers and confirm that your messages are received.
- Set up automated, rules-based messages that provide pertinent information at the right time and in the right format.
- Count on multiple gateways to deliver/receive employee communication.
- Get pre-trip alerts, risk-level information, and destination intelligence.
- Track communication with a single, simple, color-coded map.
- Allow employees to pull information from the system via intelligent keyword functionality.
Share data and easily support your business travellers.
What makes Concur Messaging truly advanced as a risk management tool is its open platform. It allows you to bring your own partners to the table so you can easily share data and create a consistent, dependable support system for your entire team:
- Work with the assistance partner of your choice, so your employees are always covered.
- Integrate your own intelligence provider into the system to update it with information from your trusted partners.
- Get non-biased risk information every day from Riskline, our exclusive, global travel-risk partner.
- Automate and streamline pre-trip authorisation processes to ensure no trip slips through the gaps.
- Share itinerary data with any travel partner, creating a virtually impenetrable support network.
- Maintain your risk management infrastructure even if you change TMCs.
Learn how leading organisations manage traveller risk and maintain their Duty of Care responsibilities in this whitepaper by the research firm Aberdeen Group, “Risk Management for Travel: Policy and Mobility is a Must.”
See how ready your company is for an emergency, or where you have gaps.