Concur's a Leader. How About You?
We're a company on the move, with International headquarters in Redmond, Washington, USA, European Headquarters in London, UK and satellite offices all over the world. If you're a team player looking for a company with a bright future, we'd love to hear from you.
Thousands of companies around the world use Concur solutions, yet over 97% of companies have still not automated their Employee Spend Management process. Our fast, easy and affordable solutions enable us to help any size business, so our growth has just begun.
Besides offering great benefits and competitive salaries, we are a company where you can grow, make recognised and valued contributions and work with the latest technologies.
Top 10 Reasons to Work at Concur
1. Industry Leadership: We are the recognised world leader in Employee Spend Management! Our Core Purpose and Core Values position us for continued success!
2. On-demand is in-demand: With thousands of companies – large and small – in virtually every industry already using our on-demand services, we've still only begun to scratch the surface of a market opportunity estimated to be £14 billion!
3. Steady, consistent growth: Year-over-year growth in all segments of our business has consistently measured 20% or more!
4. Wide range of opportunities: We have a history of promoting from within! We believe in developing our people to fill the increasing number of new positions that are being created to support our tremendous growth!
5. Focused, passionate people: We are passionate about providing world-class service to every customer and we are all focused on that goal each and every day!
6. Good people know good people: Approximately half of our hires come from employee referrals!
7. A culture of innovation: We are proven innovators constantly striving for service excellence in all we do!
8. We're global: Concur's continued growth is driving opportunities to work with talented people both nationally and internationally!
9. A culture of communication: Honest and open dialogue throughout the organisation produces clear goals and objectives, the results of which are shared at quarterly company meetings and highlighted through company-wide email alerts and newsletters!
10. We reward success: Highly competitive compensation and benefits packages!
At Concur, we welcome diversity and believe that our work and our interactions are enhanced by both our differences and commonalties. We're committed to providing equal opportunity to employees without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental handicap. We make all employment decisions, including hiring, promotions, compensation, and terminations without regard to these factors. Learn more about current job opportunities.